New to San Antonio?
A few things you'll need to know:
Get $15 dollars off your first visit with this COUPON
- Mosquitoes, Ticks and Fleas are a year-round problem in South Texas making preventive measures a must. We do have scorpions and yes, they do sting your pets. Unfortunately there is no preventative for them.
- Rabies Vaccine may now be given every 3 years instead of yearly in Bexar County.
- The City of San Antonio requires you to license your pet yearly. This may be done free of charge if your pet is current on its rabies vaccination and is microchipped. Go to: San Antonio Animal Care Services for more information.
- We have 3 Dog Parks nearby where dogs can run and play off-leash. Hardberger Park is the closest. Map and information
- South Texas summer heat kills pets. NEVER leave your pet in the car without the AC, ALWAYS leave plenty of fresh water and make sure pets have shade.